Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making the Most of Your Life

Making the Most of Your Life is a book that has impacted me because now I know that I am not the only one with problems. I should just look at the bright side of my problems. I have been stressing too much since I started college because all of the work I have to do. The classes I am taking have taught me many things I did not know from high school; and sometimes I feel like I never even went to high school because everything seems so new to me. Now, I am able to understand math, English, and writing, and I am reading a lot better. What I have learned from this book was not to give up in school and that problems are a part of life. I should just have a positive attitude, READ, and try to do my best. This book, Making the Most of Your Life, has motivated me a lot since I have read it. Angelica

No comments: