Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Someone to Love Me by Anne Schraff

I read a book called Somebody to Love me. It was a truthful story about what can happen in real life. Domestic violence and drug abuse is something that has haunted many families. Though I have never experienced something of this nature, I still and always will feel for those people. Jasmine

Someone To Love Me “. . . this is a very good book to read because it is about a girl named Cindy and she thinks that someone really does love her . . . Krystal

The book Someone to Love Me made an impact on my life because it was filled with pain and suffering. The main character went through a lot with her mother, and a dangerous boyfriend, and she wonders if her family will survive. I too have been in the same situation with school. I was not always doing well; sometimes I would struggle to make it. But with people to influence me to do my best and to be all I can be, I made it through it all. Afterwards I felt pride, confidence and strength knowing that I could do whatever I put my mind to because I am smart and intelligent. In situations like this, you just have to be strong, pray, and try to do the best you can do to succeed. Kelsey

Someone to Love Me is a great book about a teenage girl named Cindy who faces many struggles in her life including problems with family, friends, drugs, and school. Through all of the challenges, Cindy managed to stay on top. Sierra

No comments: